Quartz Updates – Winter 2021
We continue to keep you up to date on the latest COVID-19 information. Go to QuartzBenefits.com/coronavirus for helpful links and resources. Note:
- Vaccines are 100% Covered. Vaccinations for COVID-19 are covered with no cost-share for all Quartz members. Most vaccines will require two doses — there will be no out-of-pocket costs for either dose.
- Remind your employees to be patient about vaccine information and availability. At this time, please avoid contacting providers with vaccine questions – they are busy treating active cases. Providers are expected to notify patients as vaccines become available.
- Telehealth and Virtual Visits. As you may recall, Quartz provided a temporary enhanced benefit due to COVID-19. We waived member cost-share for telehealth visits and virtual visits through December 31, 2020. This benefit enhancement ended with the start of the new year. Members will now pay the usual out-of-pocket costs. Telehealth visits and video visits continue to be safe, convenient, and cost-effective care options
The large group creditable coverage determinations for 2021 Quartz plans are now available on our website. From QuartzBenefits.com, access Employer forms and then choose the applicable state. Or, follow the links below.
- Iowa Large Group Creditable Coverage – 2021
- Illinois Large Group Creditable Coverage – 2021
- Minnesota Large Group Creditable Coverage – 2021
- Wisconsin Large Group Creditable Coverage – 2021
Please reach out to your account representative if you have any questions.