Have both Medicaid & Medicare?
Quartz Medicare Advantage Dual Eligible with Rx
If you have both Medicaid and Medicare, we have a Dual-Eligible plan option for you! Quartz’s Dual Eligible with Rx plans give you all the great benefits of Original Medicare, plus many more valuable benefits without extra monthly costs.
If you have any questions, you can call and speak to a
Medicare expert at (866) 491-1335 (TTY: 711).
Know your eligibility and when to enroll.
Am I eligible to enroll?
To join Quartz Medicare Advantage, you need to be entitled to Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, and be a U.S. citizen or lawfully present in the U.S. To qualify and remain enrolled in a Quartz Dual-Eligible plan, you need to be eligible for Medicare and receive full Medicaid benefits or be considered a Qualified Medicare Beneficiary, and live in one of the following Wisconsin counties:
- La Crosse
When can I enroll?
- If you’re eligible for Medicare, you can enroll during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period, which happens every year from Oct. 15-Dec. 7.
- If you’re entitled to a dual-eligible plan, you can enroll in a Quartz Dual-Eligible plan now or at the beginning of any calendar year quarter.
- If you already have Medicare and Medicaid, you can enroll or switch dual-eligible plans once per quarter (every three months) or during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period:
- As long as you maintain proper Medicaid eligibility, you’ll stay qualified for a dual-eligible plan
- Once enrolled, your coverage will automatically renew each year unless there is a change to the plan’s service area.
Ways to enroll
Whether you’ve already selected the Quartz plan you want or need help finding the right one, we’re here for you.
You can apply:
- By calling a local insurance agent
- Over the phone with a Quartz Medicare expert:
(866) 491-1335 (TTY: 711)
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Oct. 1 – Dec. 7, seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Monitoring Quality Measures
For a more detailed overview of all quality measures or for a copy of our program evaluation or description, please contact Quartz Medicare Advantage Quality Management and Population Health at (800) 394-5566.
Quality Matters – How does Quartz Stack up?
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality through rigorous evaluations of contracted hospitals, clinics, and practitioners, health plan processes, and customer feedback. By earning accreditation through NCQA, Quartz demonstrates its commitment to offering the best in service and care for all of our member’s/participant’s needs. Quartz is accredited for our Commercial, Marketplace, and Medicare products. In 2022, Quartz received 4.5 stars for Commercial, 4.5 stars for Medicare WI/IA and 4.5 stars for Medicare MN, top score being 5 stars.
- Quartz’s health plans also utilize NCQA’s Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) as a measurement tool. HEDIS is commonly used to compare participating health plans on an equal level. Quartz Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace plans are measured and rated. HEDIS® is used by more than 90% of U.S. health plans to measure performance on important dimensions of care and service such as the effectiveness of care, appropriateness of care, access and availability of care, utilization, and experience of care. It provides the same type of performance information for all health plans, making it easy to compare plans.
- Quartz Medicare Advantage plans (HMO) received an overall 5 out of 5 Stars for 2023 – this is the highest rating from CMS. We started offering Medicare Advantage plans more than 20 years ago with a commitment to providing access to high-quality care and excellent customer service.
- Quartz Badger Plus HMO is currently ranked a top BadgerCare Plus HMO in Wisconsin. In 2021, Quartz received a total of 4.5 out of 5 stars by the Department of Human Services (DHS). Categories rated include Staying Healthy, Living With Illness, Mental Health, Pregnancy & Birth, and Emergency Department.
- Quartz Quality Rating System (QRS) 2022 Rating for ACA Individual plans is at 4 out of 5 stars according to CMS. Categories rated include Member Experience, Medical Care and Plan Administration
What Is Quartz Medicare Advantage