Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Information
To Schedule Transportation:
- Schedule routine rides at least two business days before your visit
- Call (866) 907-1493 (TTY 711), or
- Go online and schedule a ride
If you call less than two business days before your appointment, you might not get a ride — unless it’s urgent. If you can not get a ride, you will have to reschedule your appointment and the ride.
Otherwise, you can ask the clinic to schedule the ride for you when you make your appointment. A ride to an urgent appointment will be provided in three hours or less. For more information, visit the Department of Health Services (DHS) website.
To file a complaint:
Call MTM, Inc.’s “WeCare” line at (866) 436-0457 if you have a complaint about your service. You may also use their online form. Providing excellent service is important to them. They will follow up on all complaints. They will contact everyone who was part of your scheduling and transport.
If your ride is late:
Contact MTM, Inc.’s “Where’s My Ride” line at (866) 907-1494 if:
- You have been waiting for your ride for more than 15 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time
- You had a pre-scheduled return ride and you have waited for more than 15 minutes
- You called the transportation provider after your appointment and have waited for more than one hour