We understand navigating the healthcare system can be challenging, and we have developed a program for those who need additional support to get the care and resources they need. Our new Behavioral Health Case Management provides one-on-one assistance to members with the coordination of care services and resources. Together we can develop a plan to help members take a step in the right direction.
How we support members
A licensed mental health counselor will work with the member over the phone by:
- Coordinating care between multiple healthcare and community providers
- Identifying personal goals and strategies to meet the goals
- Finding community support groups or programs
- Working with families of children with mental health and substance use
- Regularly connecting with you via phone for six months
How to Reach Us:
Please call our Behavioral Health phone number at (800) 683-2300 and ask to speak with a member of the behavioral health case management team or use the Refer a Patient form.