Quartz Medicare Select Plan Information
Medicare Select is a health plan that helps fill in the gaps of original Medicare. Medicare Select is designed to work with Medicare and pay certain charges Medicare does not cover.
- Covers Part A and Part B deductibles and helps fill in the gaps between Medicare and your health care expenses
- Covers a routine eye exam and a routine hearing exam once per year
- Provides access to a comprehensive provider network with guaranteed access to the world-class physicians at UW Health
- Coordinates your care through a Primary Care Provider (PCP)* selected by you
- Does not require written referrals to see specialists; however, some prior authorizations are required, depending on the service
- Offers value-added programs and services to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
*Medicare Select Plus members do not need to choose a PCP.