Quartz MyChart gives you access to your health insurance and UW Health medical information through one secure portal. As a Quartz MyChart member, you can:
- View your benefit information
- Check claims status
- Review prior authorizations
- Start an urgent care video visit
- Request ID cards
- Change your Primary Care Provider
- Update your demographic information
- Message Customer Success
Quartz MyChart members with a UW Health provider can:
- Receive test results
- Schedule, cancel, and view appointments
- Send secure electronic messages to your UW Health care team
- View and print selected health issues, medications, allergies, and immunizations
- Feel better, faster with a video or e-visit for certain types of health problems
Quartz members with a Gundersen Health System (GHS) provider can:
No appointment is needed. Connect when it’s convenient 24/7 – any day, any time access. The provider may give a diagnosis, suggest follow-up care, and prescribe medication.
Health & Wellness
Your health plan includes innovative and inclusive care programs to help your mind, body, and overall well-being. Explore Health & Wellness videos, interactive tools, and other resources to help you understand your benefits and get started with well-living programs.
In addition, employees, retirees, and their spouses who participate in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program have access to Well Wisconsin.
The Healthwise® Knowledgebase is an online encyclopedia that allows you to research symptoms, diagnoses, and treatments and to obtain helpful tips on self-care.