Asthma and Diabetes Program Information
The Asthma and Diabetes Health Management Programs support evidence-based care needed for healthy outcomes. Once enrolled, patients receive educational material such as magazines, newsletters, and seasonal reminders.
Each program assists patients with healthy lifestyles by:
- Assisting the patient with monitoring their health
- Promoting interaction with practitioners
- Assessing and coaching medication adherence
- Directing to condition-specific resources
- Educating patients about self-management