Looking for a health plan for you or your family?
You’re at home with Quartz. Our affordable plans were created with your unique needs in mind. We’re your partner for a life well-lived. We invite you to explore your options, simplify your search, and find out what makes Quartz stand out.
By enrolling in a Quartz Marketplace plan you can determine if you and your family qualify for cost savings:
- Advanced Premium Tax Credits (APTCs) lower your monthly premium amount
- Cost Share Reduction (CSR) lowers the amount of your out-of-pocket costs such as deductibles, coinsurance, and copays
If you don’t qualify for cost savings, we have plans you can enroll in directly with Quartz.
At Quartz, it’s different. Our commitment is you.
It’s always you. The focus on you begins with our best-in-class provider network. Quartz is provider-owned by the health care delivery systems of UW Health, UnityPoint Health, Gundersen Health System, and Advocate Aurora Health. This top-notch integrated provider network ensures you receive the best care, at the right cost, at the right time, and in the right place. Tack on some homegrown midwestern friendliness and service excellence, and you’re set for a positive and rewarding health care experience. Here’s to the start of a life well-lived!
What’s new for 2023*
Adult Vision – Includes an annual exam and a $100 hardware benefit for contacts and glasses. (Subject to Durable Medical Equipment deductible)
Lab & X-ray – Predictable costs help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. That’s why for 2023, lab and X-ray services have copays, lowering the member cost share for services that were previously subject to deductible and coinsurance amounts.
Value Tier Rx – Maintenance medications often help our members continue to live their best life – that’s why we’ve added Value Tier RX benefit. This benefit adds a tier to the member’s Rx cost-share. This tier provides the lowest cost share and is available for certain drugs. View the drug formulary to see if your prescription is part of the value tier. Link to Formulary.
* Benefits vary based on plan and location – review plan benefit details for exact benefits included
Well-being services for a life well-lived
Virtual First Puts Member First
Virtual First saves members time, adds amazing convenience, and saves members money on overall health care costs:
$0 cost-share for telehealth and virtual visits** for convenient access to providers when, and where members need it.
**$0 Cost – Share applies only to telehealth or virtual visits for primary care, urgent care, and behavioral health. View the Summary of Benefits and Coverage to see when cost-sharing for other telehealth or virtual visits may apply. Virtual First is not available on all plans.
Preventive care supports your health and well-being for a life well-lived. Preventive services continue to be covered at 100%.
This benefit includes two annual exams and much more though a large network of dental providers in the Momentum network.
Essential health benefits
All plans include Essential Health Benefits, including emergency services, hospitalization, pregnancy, maternity, newborn care, lab, mental health, prescription drugs, pediatric, and preventive services.
Quartz Champion Service
When you enroll in a Tiered Choice Plus plan, you get special access to a dedicated Quartz team member: a Quartz Champion. Connect with your Quartz Champion team anytime you have a question or concern.
As part of your special access to the Quartz Champion team, you can reach out anytime in whatever way works for you.
Someone will personally:
- Walk you through your plan so you fully understand your coverage
- Help you find a doctor and lead you to helpful tools and resources
- Answer your questions on claims, billing, and benefits
- Arrange for referrals and assist with scheduling when needed
- Connect you with health management and wellness programs
- Enroll you in MyChart and touch base with key reminders and updates
- Advocate and communicate on your behalf when necessary
- Provide support and resources after a diagnosis
- Assist with transition of care and coordination
Premium Savings Thanks to the American Rescue Plan Act
The Inflation Reduction Act extends the enhanced tax credits that were originally created through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) to lower health insurance costs for individual consumers by:
- Increasing tax credits for individuals and families who purchase their own health insurance through the Marketplace
- Expanding tax credit eligibility for households who previously may not have been eligible
You can use the tax credits to reduce how much you pay toward your monthly premiums.