Individual & Family Plans
Let’s find the plan that works for you.
Looking for a health plan for you or your family? You’re in the right place. Because no matter what your needs are, Quartz has an affordable plan that fits them. See below for tools to help you explore your options, simplify your search, and show you what makes Quartz stand out.
Don’t have employer-sponsored health insurance? Self-employed? Retired but not yet qualified for Medicare? Quartz provides a variety of options to help you and your family find coverage for however long you need it. A few months or a few years, we’re here to help you live your healthiest!
Why Choose Quartz?
Expansive provider network with access to top hospitals and physicians.
Tools and resources to guide your health insurance experience:
- MyChart provides secure online access to your health insurance benefits.
- Health Management programs assist members with chronic conditions.
- Health & Wellness Programs that reward you for prevention and wellness activities
Customer service that puts our members first.
- Earn rewards in the digital Quartz Well personal wellness program
- Earn incentives through health management programs
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance and portions of your medical information, depending on your provider
- Fast, friendly, and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Excellent Accreditation
- Community involvement and support
Loss of Coverage Insurance Options
Did you lose employer-sponsored coverage? Did you know this is a qualifying event, enabling you to enroll in an individual or family plan? You do not need to wait for an Open Enrollment Period (OEP)*. Act quickly to minimize gaps in coverage.
At Quartz, we care about keeping you and your family covered. Quartz offers Individual and Family Plans, as well as Medicaid (BadgerCare Plus) and Medicare plans. Let us help you find the health insurance plan that is right for you.
*Did you elect COBRA? If yes, you must exhaust your COBRA benefits first.
You may be eligible for federal subsidies to help offset costs.
The Marketplace offers plans with reduced member cost-sharing to individuals with incomes below $31,900 or a family of four that earns less than $65,500 a year. Individuals earning between $12,760 and $51,040, or a family of four with a household income between $26,200 and $104,800, may qualify for an Advanced Premium Tax Credit (APTC) to lower their premium. (APTCs and plans with reduced cost-sharing are only available through the Marketplace.)
You can even enroll family members in different plans.
For example, enroll children in a Child-Only policy on a Gold plan, and save on premiums by enrolling adults in a Bronze plan.
To avoid a gap, enroll before your other health insurance coverage ends.
- Applications completed on or before the date of the loss of coverage result in an effective date of the 1st of the month following the loss of coverage. Applications completed after the loss of coverage result in an effective date of the 1st of the month following the date you apply.
- You can enroll in a Quartz plan and see what federal subsidies you qualify for by completing a Marketplace application.