Individual & Family Plans
Let’s find the plan that works for you.
Looking for a health plan for you or your family? You’re in the right place. Because no matter what your needs are, Quartz has an affordable plan that fits them. See below for tools to help you explore your options, simplify your search, and show you what makes Quartz stand out.
By enrolling in a Quartz Marketplace plan you can determine if you and your family qualify for cost savings:
- Advanced Premium Tax Credits (APTCs) lower your monthly premium amount
- Cost Share Reduction (CSR) lowers the amount of your out-of-pocket costs such as deductibles, coinsurance, and copays.
If you don’t qualify for cost savings, we have plans you can enroll in directly with us.
Why Choose Quartz?
We have expansive provider network, giving you access to top hospitals and physicians. We also give you tools and resource to guide your health insurance experience.
- Earn rewards in the digital Quartz Well personal wellness program
- Earn incentives through wellness and prevention programs
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance and portions of your medical information, depending on your provider
- Fast, friendly, and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Excellent Accreditation
- Community involvement and support
2022 Benefit Highlights
Virtual First Puts Member First
Premium Savings Thanks to the American Rescue Plan Act
Did you know you may be just a few quick steps away from saving money on your health insurance in 2022?
The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), signed into law on March 11, 2021, lowers health insurance costs for individual consumers by:
- Increasing tax credits for individuals and families who purchase their own health insurance through the Marketplace.
- Expanding tax credit eligibility for households who previously may not have been eligible.
You can use the tax credits to reduce how much you pay toward your monthly premiums. Go to the Marketplace to view plan options and see if you qualify for savings.
Tiered Choice Plus
Quartz is pleased to bring you Tiered Choice Plus, a network with plan options focused on the most personalized service, choice, and affordability. Check the list of counties to see if it’s a plan option in your area.
You’ll love the peace of mind knowing you have exclusive access to one-on-one service and support.
- A dedicated team of experts to guide your every step with concierge-level service.
- We’ll guide you through your plan, help you find a doctor, enroll you in MyChart, connect you to health management programs, and touch base with key reminders and updates.
- Your personalized service level enables you to connect with this team when and in whatever way works for you, email, texts, plus phone and video chats with convenient scheduling options.
As a Tiered Choice Plus member, you have more choice on how much you spend for health care services. How is this possible? A network with two tiers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) enables you to identify and choose providers who provide services at lower costs. More choices. More chances to save on overall health care costs while continuing to provide access to the expansive network of providers you have today.
A tiered plan is designed to help you save money on monthly premiums, while also making health care more affordable. Members who see providers in Tier 1 will have lower out-of-pocket costs such as deductibles, copays, and coinsurance.
Quartz Champion: A personal guide to walk you through your plan
When you enroll in a Tiered Choice Plus plan, you get special access to a dedicated Quartz team member: a Quartz Champion. Connect with your Quartz Champion team anytime you have a question or concern.
As part of your special access to the Quartz Champion team, you can reach out anytime in whatever way works for you. Someone will personally:
- Walk you through your plan so you fully understand your coverage
- Help you find a doctor and lead you to helpful tools and resources
- Answer your questions on claims, billing, and benefits
- Arrange for referrals and assist with scheduling when needed
- Connect you with health management and wellness programs
- Enroll you in MyChart and touch base with key reminders and updates
- Advocate and communicate on your behalf when necessary
- Provide support and resources after a diagnosis
- Assist with transition of care and coordination
Loss of Coverage Insurance Options
Did you lose employer-sponsored coverage? Did you know this is a qualifying event, enabling you to enroll in an individual or family plan? You do not need to wait for an Open Enrollment Period (OEP)*. Act quickly to minimize gaps in coverage.
At Quartz, we care about keeping you and your family covered. Quartz offers Individual and Family Plans, as well as Medicaid (BadgerCare Plus) and Medicare plans. Let us help you find the health insurance plan that is right for you.
*Did you elect COBRA? If yes, you must exhaust your COBRA benefits first.
You may be eligible for federal subsidies to help offset costs.
When enrolling in a Marketplace plan you may qualify for two different forms of subsidies based on your household income:
- Advanced Premium Tax Credits (ATPCs): lower the amount you pay toward your monthly premium amount.
- Cost Share Reduction (CSR): lower the amount of your out of pocket costs such as deductibles, coinsurance, and copays.