Individual & Family Plans
Let’s find the plan that works for you.
Looking for a health plan for you or your family? You’re in the right place. Because no matter what your needs are, Quartz has an affordable plan that fits them. See below for tools to help you explore your options, simplify your search, and show you what makes Quartz stand out.
Don’t have employer-sponsored health insurance? Self-employed? Retired but not yet qualified for Medicare? Quartz provides a variety of options to help you and your family find coverage for however long you need it. A few months or a few years, we’re here to help you live your healthiest!
Why Choose Quartz?
Expansive provider network with access to top hospitals and physicians.
Tools and resources to guide your health insurance experience:
- MyChart provides secure online access to your health insurance benefits.
- Health Management programs assist members with chronic conditions.
- Health & Wellness Programs that reward you for prevention and wellness activities
Customer service that puts our members first.
- Earn rewards in the digital Quartz Well personal wellness program
- Earn incentives through health management programs
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance and portions of your medical information, depending on your provider
- Fast, friendly, and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Excellent Accreditation
- Community involvement and support
Virtual First Program
- rn t
- Visit with a primary care, urgent care, or behavioral health provider through the use of a telephone, smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing you’ll get the care to help you live your healthiest – when and where you need it – without traveling to your provider.
*$0 cost-share applies only to telehealth or virtual visits for primary care, urgent care, and behavioral health. View your Summary of Benefits and Coverage to see when cost-sharing for other telehealth or virtual visits may apply.
Virtual First is not available on all plans.
Loss of Coverage Insurance Options
Did you lose employer-sponsored coverage? Did you know this is a qualifying event, enabling you to enroll in an individual or family plan? You do not need to wait for an Open Enrollment Period (OEP)*. Act quickly to minimize gaps in coverage.
At Quartz, we care about keeping you and your family covered. Quartz offers Individual and Family Plans, as well as Medicaid (BadgerCare Plus) and Medicare plans. Let us help you find the health insurance plan that is right for you.
*Did you elect COBRA? If yes, you must exhaust your COBRA benefits first.
You may be eligible for federal subsidies to help offset costs.
When enrolling in a Marketplace plan you may qualify for two different forms of subsidies based on your household income:
- Advanced Premium Tax Credits (ATPCs): lower the amount you pay toward your monthly premium amount.
- Cost Share Reduction (CSR): lower the amount of your out of pocket costs such as deductibles, coinsurance, and copays.