Get personal support and real value with a Quartz Medicare Advantage plan.
Featuring one-on-one support from your Quartz Champion and plans starting at $0 per month.
Get Started with Quartz Medicare Advantage in Four Easy Steps!
Make sure you’re eligible.
If you’re eligible for Medicare Part A, are enrolled in Medicare Part B, and are a resident of our service area, you’re all set. Now on to step two.
Check out the great benefits.
Make your choice.
You can’t go wrong with any of the Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO) plans. Feel free to reach out to us with questions or for more information at (800) 394-5566 or TTY 711. You can also check out one of our in-person seminars or online webinars to help get your questions answered.
- Complete a secure online application,
- Fill out a paper application and mail it to us, or
- Have one of our Medicare experts complete your enrollment over the phone. Call (800) 394–5566 to schedule an appointment.
Monitoring Quality Measures
Quality Matters – How does Quartz Stack up?
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality through rigorous evaluations of contracted hospitals, clinics, and practitioners, health plan processes, and customer feedback. By earning accreditation through NCQA, Quartz demonstrates its commitment to offering the best in service and care for all of our member’s/participant’s needs. Quartz is accredited for our Commercial, Marketplace, and Medicare products. In 2022, Quartz received 4.5 stars for Commercial, 4.5 stars for Medicare WI/IA and 4.5 stars for Medicare MN, top score being 5 stars.
- Quartz’s health plans also utilize NCQA’s Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) as a measurement tool. HEDIS is commonly used to compare participating health plans on an equal level. Quartz Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace plans are measured and rated. HEDIS® is used by more than 90% of U.S. health plans to measure performance on important dimensions of care and service such as the effectiveness of care, appropriateness of care, access and availability of care, utilization, and experience of care. It provides the same type of performance information for all health plans, making it easy to compare plans.
- Quartz Medicare Advantage plans (HMO) received an overall 5 out of 5 Stars for 2022 – this is the highest rating from CMS. We started offering Medicare Advantage plans more than 20 years ago with a commitment to providing access to high-quality care and excellent customer service.
- Quartz Badger Plus HMO is currently ranked a top BadgerCare Plus HMO in Wisconsin. In 2021, Quartz received a total of 4.5 out of 5 stars by the Department of Human Services (DHS). Categories rated include Staying Healthy, Living With Illness, Mental Health, Pregnancy & Birth, and Emergency Department.
- Quartz Quality Rating System (QRS) 2022 Rating for ACA Individual plans is at 4 out of 5 stars according to CMS. Categories rated include Member Experience, Medical Care and Plan Administration
* Based on Star Ratings received for Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H5262 (IL/WI/IA) and Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H9834 (MN). Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star Rating system. Star ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
What Is Quartz Medicare Advantage