Get Started With Quartz Medicare Advantage in Four Easy Steps!
Make sure you’re eligible.
If you’re eligible for Medicare Part A, are enrolled in Medicare Part B, and are a resident of our service area, you’re all set. Now on to step two.
Check out the great benefits.
Make your choice.
You can’t go wrong with any of the Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO) plans. Feel free to reach out to us with questions or for more information at (800) 394-5566 or TTY 711. You can also check out one of our online webinars to help get your questions answered.
- Complete a secure online application,
- Fill out a paper application and mail it to us, or
- Have one of our representatives complete your enrollment over the phone. Call (800) 394–5566 to schedule an appointment.
Monitoring Quality Measures
Based on HEDIS® measurement year 2019, Quartz Medicare Advantage WI/IA/IL HMO performs above the 90th percentile for many measures, such as:
- Breast Cancer Screening
The percentage of women between ages 50-74 who had a mammogram to screen for breast cancer
- Diabetic Blood Pressure Control
Percentage of individuals with diabetes whose blood pressure is < 140/90
- Medication Reconciliation Post-Discharge
Percentage of individuals for whom medications were reconciled the date of discharge or within 30 days of discharge
In addition, we are working to improve measures, including:
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
The percentage of members ages 50-75 who had appropriate screening for colorectal cancer
- Osteoporosis Management
The percentage of females who suffered a fracture and received either a bone mineral density (BMD) test or prescription for a drug to treat osteoporosis in the six months after the date of the fracture
- Plan All-Cause Re-admissions
Number of acute inpatient and observation stays that were followed by an unplanned acute re-admission within 30 days
The source for data contained in this article is Quality Compass® 2018. Quality Compass® and HEDIS® are registered trademarks of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Due to COVID restrictions imposed on Medicare data there are no measurement year 2019 Quality Compass benchmarks for Medicare. Therefore, the information above includes measurement year 2019 measures compared to measurement year 2018 Quality Compass benchmarks for Medicare.
* Based on Star Ratings received for Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H5262 (IL/WI/IA) and Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H9834 (MN). Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star Rating system. Star ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
What Is Quartz Medicare Advantage