Quartz Medicare Select
Medicare Select is an HMO plan that helps fill in the gaps of original Medicare.
Medicare Select is designed to work with Medicare and may pay some or all of approved charges. This is an individual plan. If you and your spouse both want supplemental coverage, you need to purchase two policies. In order to apply for Medicare Select, you need to be enrolled in Medicare Part A and B.
About Medicare Select
- Covers Part A and Part B deductibles and helps fill in the gaps between Medicare and your health care expenses
- Covers a routine eye exam and a routine hearing exam once per year
- Provides access to a comprehensive provider network with guaranteed access to the world-class physicians at UW Health
- Coordinates your care through a primary care provider selected by you
- Does not require written referrals to see specialists; however, some prior authorizations are required, depending on the service
- Offers value-added programs and services to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle