Posted: December 26, 2016 by quartzdev
Your Quartz ID Card is Ready When You Are
When you sign up or renew your health plan, we send you an ID card. This card has a lot of important information, such as –
- Your selected provider network
- Your subscriber number
- Your selected Primary Care Provider (PCP) if applicable
If you or your family misplace your Quartz member ID card, you can request or print a new one through MyChart by –
- Logging in to QuartzMyChart.com
- Selecting Coverage
- Selecting Forms & Resources
- Selecting Request ID Cards or Print ID Cards
It’s what’s on both sides that counts
Your member ID card has important information on both sides. Do not tear it in half – you will need the top and bottom portions to present at your clinic when you seek services.
Please call Quartz Customer Service at (800) 362-3310 or TDD / TTY (800) 877-8973 if you have any questions about your new ID card.