Medicare Advantage Plans
Before making an enrollment decision, it is important that you fully understand our benefits and rules. If you have any questions, you can call and speak to a Quartz Medicare expert at [(866) 491-1335] (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Oct. 15 – Dec. 7, seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
If you don’t want to apply online, you can download and print the application.
Understanding the benefits
The Evidence of Coverage (EOC) provides a complete list of all coverage and services. It is important to review plan coverage, costs, and benefits before you enroll. Review the EOCs below or call (800) 394-5566 (TTY: 711).
Evidence of Coverage Documents
- Gundersen Quartz Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage with Prescription Coverage – 2024
- Gundersen Quartz Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage without Prescription Coverage – 2024
- Gundersen Quartz Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage with Prescription Coverage – 2023
- Gundersen Quartz Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage without Prescription Coverage – 2023
The Provider/Pharmacy Directory. Review our directory (or ask your doctor) to make sure the providers you see now are in the network. If they are not listed, it means you will likely have to find a new doctor.
Understanding important rules
- In addition to your monthly plan premium, you will need to continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. This premium is normally taken out of your Social Security check each month.
- Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1, 2024.
- Except in emergency or urgent situations, we do not cover services by out-of-network providers (doctors who are not listed in our provider/pharmacy directory).
Effect on current coverage
If you are currently enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan, your current Medicare Advantage health care coverage will end once your new Medicare Advantage coverage starts. If you have Tricare, your coverage may be affected once your new Medicare Advantage coverage starts. Please contact Tricare for more information. If you have a Medigap plan, once your Medicare Advantage coverage starts, you may want to drop your Medigap policy because you will be paying for coverage you cannot use.
Our Star Rating
The Star Ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services help you quickly compare Medicare plans based on quality and performance. Visit medicare.gov/plan-compare (By clicking this link you will leave the Quartz Medicare Advantage website) for more information and to compare Star Ratings for this and other plans. You can view and print our Medicare Star Ratings for 2024 here: WI, IL, IA residents | MN residents