We are here to help
Before making an enrollment decision, it is important that you fully understand our benefits and rules. If you have any questions, you can call and speak to a Quartz Champion at (800) 394-5566 (TTY 711).
If you don’t want to apply online you can download and print the application.
Understanding the Benefits
Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
The Evidence of Coverage (EOC) provides a complete list of all coverage and services. It is important to review plan coverage, costs, and benefits before you enroll. Review the EOCs below or call (800) 394-5566 (TTY: 711).
Evidence of Coverage Documents
- Aurora Health Care Evidence of Coverage with Prescription Coverage
- Aurora Health Care Evidence of Coverage without Prescription Coverage
The Provider/Pharmacy Directory
Review our directory (or ask your doctor) to make sure the doctors you see now are in the network. If they are not listed, it means you will likely have to find a new doctor.
Understanding important rules
- In addition to your monthly plan premium, you will need to continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. This premium is normally taken out of your Social Security check each month.
- Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1, 2023.
- Except in emergency or urgent situations, we do not cover services by out-of-network providers (doctors who are not listed in our provider/pharmacy directory).