Enroll in Quartz Medicare Advantage
Before making an enrollment decision, it is important that you fully understand our benefits and rules. If you have any questions, you can call and speak to a Customer Service representative at (800) 394-5566 (TTY 711) or (800) 877-8973.
Understanding the Benefits
The Evidence of Coverage (also called an “EOC”).
Review the full list of benefits in the EOC, especially for those services for which you routinely see a doctor. To view a copy of the EOC, choose your EOC below or call (800) 394-5566, TTY 711, or (800) 877-8973.
2022 Evidence of Coverage Documents
- Aurora Health Care Evidence of Coverage with Prescription Coverage
- Aurora Health Care Evidence of Coverage without Prescription Coverage
The Provider/Pharmacy Directory
Review our directory (or ask your doctor) to make sure the doctors you see now are in the network. If they are not listed, it means you will likely have to find a new doctor.
Understanding Important Rules
- In addition to your monthly plan premium, you will need to continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. This premium is normally taken out of your Social Security check each month.
- Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1, 2022.
- Except in emergency or urgent situations, we do not cover services by out-of-network providers (doctors who are not listed in our Provider/Pharmacy Directory).