Members’ Frequently Asked Questions
The Quartz® CashCard benefit helps you save on out-of-pocket costs for over-the-counter (OTC) health-related items, and fitness memberships. Each member gets a Quartz® CashCard that’s preloaded, activated, and ready to use. Your card’s funds are available to use per quarter/year and don’t carry over to the next.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expand All Close All
Where can I shop with my Quartz CashCard?
There are four ways to shop using your Quartz CashCard.
You can shop for over-the-counter (OTC) items in these stores:
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Pick and Save
Visit MyBenefitsCenter.com for a complete list of stores that take your card (Target CVS stores are not included).
Online at MyBenefitsCenter.com or call (833) 684 8472
- Check your balance, see what’s covered, and what retailers accept your Quartz® CashCard.
- Shop for covered OTC items online 24/7 with the Convey catalog and they will deliver your order anywhere in the U.S. at no extra cost (please allow 5-7 days for delivery).
- Shop for covered OTC items with com, Walmart.com, Walgreens.com, DollarGeneral.com, and FamilyDollar.com.
With the OTC Network® mobile app
Get on-the-go access to benefits, orders, and more. Download the OTC Network® Mobile app on your smartphone to shop for and scan OTC health-related items in-store. You can check your balance and find participating retailers, discounts, and more.
Online store sites
Use your CashCard like a credit card on the following websites: CVS.com, Walmart.com, Walgreens.com, DollarGeneral.com, FamilyDollar.com.
Is there a catalog available to shop for OTC products?
Yes. We offer an OTC products catalog from our trusted partners at Convey. You should get it in the mail after you enroll in a plan. You can also call Convey’s Customer Service at (888) 315-0665 (TTY: 711) and ask to have a catalog mailed to you. You can reach them Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. CT.
How do I place an order from the Convey catalog?
You can place an order from the catalog, 24/7. Shipping is at no extra cost.
- By mail: Fill out the mail-order form enclosed with the catalog, and mail it to NationsOTC at the address listed on Page 34.
- By phone: Call (888) 315-0665 (TTY: 711).
- Online: Go to ConveyBenefits.com. Enter your 16-digit Quartz CashCard number provided on the front of our card to create an account and get started.
Is there a list of covered over-the-counter (OTC) items?
Some of the most common items are listed below. Plus, you can order other covered OTC products from the Convey catalog.
- Acid controller liquids/tablets
- Adult aspirin & pain relief
- Allergy, sinus, and combination liquids and tablets
- Cough, cold, and flu liquids or tablets
- Digestive aids (probiotics & prebiotics)
- Eardrops & eyewash
- Face masks
- First-aid products
- Heart health & essential fatty acids (fish oil, flax, GLA, etc.)
- Laxatives (stool softeners & fiber)
- Nutritional support & weight management drinks
- Oral care (anti-cavity and fluoride treatment)
- Sleep aids & stimulants
- Smoking deterrents
- Sun protection
- Vitamins & minerals
Are funds automatically loaded into my account?
Yes. Your Quartz CashCard is preloaded with a predetermined amount (depending on your plan’s card benefit).
- Your card’s funds are available for the quarter/year and do not carry over to the next.
- You can find your benefit amounts in your plan’s Evidence of Coverage document, which is available in your MyChart account, Member Guide, or by calling a Quartz Champion at (800) 394-5566 (TTY: 711).
Where can I find my CashCard balances?
You can check your card’s balances:
- Online at MyBenefitsCenter.com.
- By calling a Quartz Champion at (800) 394-5566 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Oct. 1 – March 31, seven days a week from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Through the OTC® Network Mobile app mobile app.
How much of the CashCard funds can I use toward OTC items?
The OTC amount loaded on your card is based on your Quartz Medicare Advantage or Dual Eligible plan. You will have funds loaded on your card at the start of each quarter.
- The quarterly benefit is based on a calendar-year quarter:
- January – March
- April – June
- July – September
- October – December
- Funds are available for each quarter and don’t carry over to the next.
How much of the CashCard funds can I use for a fitness membership or rides to routine doctor appointments?
- Your Quartz® CashCard is preloaded with a predetermined amount (depending on your plan’s card benefit).
- Funds are available for the calendar year and don’t carry over to the next year.
- To check your Quartz® CashCard benefit amounts, please see your Evidence of Coverage document, Member Guide, or call a Quartz Champion at (800) 394-5566 (TTY: 711).
I didn’t have my card with me at the gym, so I paid for the fee myself. Can I be reimbursed?
Yes. When you pay for a fitness membership or a ride to a doctor’s appointment from Uber, Lyft, or general taxis, and have available funds on your card, you can get reimbursed. Send us a reimbursement request form. Please include your receipts.
Note: When you pay for a covered item or service with your Quartz CashCard, it comes out of your card’s balance right away. If what you spend is more than your card’s balance, it will be declined, and any remaining balance will need another form of payment. In this case, you cannot ask for a reimbursement.
How can I submit a fitness membership or rides reimbursement form?
- Download the reimbursement form or call a Quartz Champion and ask for one to be mailed to you.
- Complete and mail the form with your receipts to:
Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO)
Attn: Claims – CashCard Reimbursement
P.O. Box 211221
Eagan, MN 55121
- Once processed, we’ll send you a check and deduct the amount from your card’s balance. (Please allow at least 30 days to receive the check.)