Members’ Frequently Asked Questions
The Quartz® CashCard benefit helps you save on out-of-pocket costs for over-the-counter (OTC) health-related items, and fitness memberships. Each member gets a Quartz® CashCard that’s preloaded, activated, and ready to use. Your card’s funds are available to use per quarter/year and don’t carry over to the next.
About your Quartz® CashCard Portal
- Sign in to the Quartz® CashCard portal in MyChart. Log in to your Quartz MyChart account, and choose Quartz® CashCardfrom the menu. Enter a username and password, and you’re ready to go!
- No MyChart? No problem. Visit QuartzMyChart.com and follow the sign-up steps. Call us if you have questions. We’re here to help.
- Create an optional PIN. If you would like the option to swipe your Quartz® CashCard as debit instead of credit, you will need a PIN. Please call (833) 647-9633 if you want to use this option.
- Check your card’s balance. From your Quartz® CashCard portal in MyChart, you can check balances, submit reimbursement requests, and more. You can also call our Customer Success team.
- Access the Quartz® CashCard portal on the go. You can download the Quartz® CashCard mobile app from your device’s app store to get your card’s information on the go. See the mobile app section.