Did you know you can get four free over-the-counter COVID-19 tests by mail? The federal government has set up a website where households in the U.S. can order two sets of four at-home COVID-19 tests at no cost for delivery.
Simply place your order at www.covidtests.gov.
- No claims reimbursement form
- No waiting for your money back
- Limit of one order per residential address
Quartz will also now cover/reimburse for up to 8 at-home COVID-19 tests per month for eligible members and each covered family member.
- Eligible members do not need a physician order and may purchase tests from pharmacies and other retail locations or through online retailers.
- Over-the-counter tests must be FDA-approved, cleared, or granted approval under emergency authorization.
- Quartz will not cover tests purchased prior to January 15, 2022. At-home tests required for employment purposes are NOT covered.
- ETF members will need to seek reimbursement/coverage through Navitus.*
Availability can change rapidly. Visit QuartzBenefits.com/members/covid-19 to:
- See information and updates on eligibility
- View a list of approved tests before you purchase
- Access an At-Home COVID-19 Test Claim Form or Direct Member Reimbursement Form* for non-Medicare ETF members.