This summer the days are longer, leaving more time to get outside and earn your Quartz Well reward points.You can choose from a variety of activities and services. From long walks on a lakeshore or taking a health class to getting your yearly vaccines, the points really do add up!
Logging Your Points On-the-Go Is Easy
No need to spend hours indoors to log your activities. Quartz Well makes logging your points easier – whenever and wherever you are –
- Sync tracking devices or mobile apps Quartz Well
- Create and track health goals with our convenient digital platform
- Redeem points online for purchases on Amazon.com
Subscribers age 18 and older can earn $100 for single plans. Family plans offer $100 for the subscriber and $100 for the subscriber’s spouse (or domestic partner) depending on your plan.1,2
More information on the Quartz Well program features and points system.
- The Quartz Well reward program is not available to State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program members.
- The Quartz Well reward program is not available to members of health plans underwritten by Gundersen Health Plan, Inc. or Gundersen Health Plan Minnesota.
Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to members age 18 and older. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact us at (800) 362-3310 and we will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status.