Posted: December 26, 2017 by quartzdev
Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
|• 1½ cups white flour||•1/2 tsp. allspice|
|• 1/2cup oat flour||• 1/3 cup canola oil|
|• 3/4cup sugar||• 2 large eggs|
|• 3 tsp. baking powder||• 1 cup canned pumpkin|
|•1/2 tsp. salt||• 1 cup fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift together dry ingredients, set aside.
- Beat oil, eggs, pumpkin together until blended and add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moistened.
- Fold in chopped cranberries.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, until the top of the muffin bounces back when lightly touched.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 muffin; Calories: 180; Total Fat: 7.56g; Saturated Fat: 0.83g; Cholesterol: 31mg; Sodium: 227mg; Carbohydrates: 26.7g; Fiber: 1.85g; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 3.43g;
7 Easy Ways to Make Someone’s Day (Including Your Own!)Read more
Shape up your self-care routineRead more
Struggling when things get busy?Read more
Members Eliminate Half of Diabetes Medications, Achieve Clinically Significant Weight Loss After Six Months in Quartz’s Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Treatments, Powered by Virta HealthRead more
How routines impact mental well-beingRead more