What’s new in 2019
Earlier this year we added ThedaCare provider locations to our network. ThedaCare’s 31 clinics and seven hospital locations in the Fox Valley area give Quartz members improved access to care. Quartz’s sales area is not expanding to this region.
Effective October 1, 2019, we’re further enhancing our provider options in the Dubuque, Iowa area. UnityPoint Health – Finley Hospital has long been a facility available to Quartz members. Now, expanded access to all providers from UnityPointHealth – Dubuque is available on our Quartz One, State – Community, Performance, Performance Plus and Quartz ASO networks. Quartz members in southwest Wisconsin and surrounding areas also have access to Southwest Health, including emergency and urgent care, primary care clinics, women’s health and more. Medical Associates, headquartered in Dubuque, will no longer be a Quartz in-network provider as of January 1, 2020.
What’s new for 2020
- Our Commercial / HMO and Elite networks are being combined into the newly named Quartz One network
- The Quartz One network will be available for Small Groups and Individual products in Grant County starting in 2020. The Pioneer One network will no longer be offered for renewals beginning January 1, 2020
- Our Prime network is being renamed Quartz Prime, and includes Waukesha county
- Any member ID cards printed after October 1, 2019 will reflect the new network names. For an interim period, our Find a Doctor tool (QuartzBenefits.com/findadoctor) will show both old and new network names
- In spring 2020, we are planning to reissue new cards to all members
- Download our Network Name Change flyer to learn more