Quartz’s BadgerCare Plus Complex Case Management program gives extra support to members with multiple or complicated medical problems and significant psychosocial problems. Our registered nurses and social workers:
- Focus on members who have experienced a critical event or diagnosis that requires extensive use of resources.
- Help members access care and resources.
- Address barriers that get in the way of positive health outcomes.
- Support provider care plans and coordinate care.
- Develop and implement case management plans with performance goals, monitoring, and follow-up.
The overall goal of Complex Case Management is to help members improve their ability to navigate the healthcare system and improve their self-care management. This program is free, does not affect the member’s health insurance coverage, and is done over the phone.
If you have a Quartz BadgerCare Plus patient who could qualify for Quartz BadgerCare Plus Complex Case Management services, please call Medical Management at (866) 884-4601.