2022 New Benefits
Expect More from your Individual & Family Plan
Quartz serves a wide service area and offers a vast array of health plans so you can continue your relationship with us through the different seasons of your life – when you move, between jobs, early retirement, and after becoming Medicare eligible.
Virtual First Puts Member First
Premium Savings Thanks to the American Rescue Plan Act
Did you know you may be just a few quick steps away from saving money on your health insurance in 2022?
The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), signed into law on March 11, 2021, lowers health insurance costs for individual consumers by:
- Increasing tax credits for individuals and families who purchase their own health insurance through the Marketplace.
- Expanding tax credit eligibility for households who previously may not have been eligible.
You can use the tax credits to reduce how much you pay toward your monthly premiums.
Next steps to claim your savings
During the annual open enrollment period, be sure to log in to your Marketplace account. Then, review and update your information and see your eligibility for 2022 tax credits.
Not a Marketplace member? Go to the Marketplace to view plan options and see if you qualify for savings.
Tiered Choice Plus
Tiered Choice Plus Service Area
- Fond du Lac
- Green Lake
You’ll love the peace of mind knowing you have exclusive access to one-on-one service and support.
- A dedicated team of experts to guide your every step with concierge-level service.
- We’ll guide you through your plan, help you find a doctor, enroll you in MyChart, connect you to health management programs, and touch base with key reminders and updates.
- Your personalized service level enables you to connect with this team when and in whatever way works for you, email, texts, plus phone and video chats with convenient scheduling options.
As a Tiered Choice Plus member, you have more choice on how much you spend for health care services. How is this possible? A network with two tiers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) enables you to identify and choose providers who provide services at lower costs. More choices. More chances to save on overall health care costs while continuing to provide access to the expansive network of providers you have today.
A tiered plan is designed to help you save money on monthly premiums, while also making health care more affordable. Members who see providers in Tier 1 will have lower out-of-pocket costs such as deductibles, copays, and coinsurance.
Quartz Champion: A personal guide to walk you through your plan
When you enroll in a Tiered Choice Plus plan, you get special access to a dedicated Quartz team member: a Quartz Champion. Connect with your Quartz Champion team anytime you have a question or concern.
As part of your special access to the Quartz Champion team, you can reach out anytime in whatever way works for you. Someone will personally:
- Walk you through your plan so you fully understand your coverage
- Help you find a doctor and lead you to helpful tools and resources
- Answer your questions on claims, billing, and benefits
- Arrange for referrals and assist with scheduling when needed
- Connect you with health management and wellness programs
- Enroll you in MyChart and touch base with key reminders and updates
- Advocate and communicate on your behalf when necessary
- Provide support and resources after a diagnosis
- Assist with transition of care and coordination