We are provider-owned by the integrated health care delivery systems of Advocate Aurora Health, Gundersen Health System, UnityPoint Health, and UW Health. Our relationship with these best-in-class provider systems allows us to manage the care of our members and design innovative solutions in ways that are not possible with traditional health insurance companies, so you can find your spark every day.
Expand All Close All
Common questions regarding joining Quartz
What is the Quartz hiring process?
An automated email will be sent confirming that we have received your application. If you do not receive an email, make sure you selected “Submit” on your application, or check your junk/spam folder.
Quartz recruiters will review your application for the minimum and preferred qualifications of the position. If you are not being considered for the position, you will receive an email notification.
A recruiter will contact top candidates to schedule a telephone interview to further assess qualifications. Candidates selected to receive a phone interview will generally hear from Quartz within one to two weeks after submitting an application.
Top candidates from the phone interview round will be contacted to schedule an interview with the hiring manager and/or hiring team. Candidates who are not selected to go further in the process will be notified by email.
A Quartz recruiter will verbally extend an offer to the top candidate. Once the offer has been accepted, a start date will be established and a formal offer letter will be emailed. Candidates who are not selected will be notified by email.
How does Quartz support Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action?
Quartz is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
To remain in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, the following practices have been adopted:
- Applications and resumes will be accepted only when there is an open and/or posted position.
- All resumes and applications received for open positions will be recorded.
- Each applicant is offered an opportunity to identify their race, sex/gender identity, veteran, and disability status voluntarily.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered, nor will they be retained. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All applications are screened to determine the minimum qualifications as stated on the position’s job description. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an interview.
- Candidates will be notified by email, text message, and/or phone for an interview.
- All employment offers are contingent upon the results of a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screening.
Quartz is in compliance with federal- and state-mandated policies, including the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the E-Verify requirements.
What information am I required to provide with my application?
- All applicants are required to submit a resume with their application. Resumes can be uploaded in .doc, .docx, or .pdf formats not exceeding 10 MB. Additionally, resumes can be created or copy/pasted into the application in the text box provided.
- All application fields marked with an * require an answer.
- Supporting documents such as a cover letter, work samples, transcripts, and certifications are not required but are encouraged if you feel they will make your application stronger. These can be uploaded in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .gif, .html, .htm, .jpg, .txt, .rtf, .wpd, .wps, .xls, or .xlsx formats not exceeding 10 MB each.
How do I know if my application was submitted?
Once you submit your application, you will receive an email notification from [email protected] confirming that we have received it. There are three reasons you may not receive a notification:
- The “Submit” button at the end of your application was not selected.
- The email was sent to your junk/spam folder.
- Your email address was incorrectly entered on your application.
Can I apply for multiple jobs?
Yes, you are welcome to apply for multiple jobs. However, please ensure you meet the minimum qualifications of the job and have a sincere interest in the position.
If I have previously applied, but was not selected for a position, do I need to re-apply when another position becomes available?
Applications will be considered active for 60 days, and Quartz recruiters may proactively contact past applicants when new opportunities become available. However, it is encouraged that you apply to every position that matches your interests and skills.
When can I expect to hear back on my application?
The application review can take two to four weeks from the time you submit your application.
What is included in the Quartz benefits package?
- See our Benefits page for general information.
- Specific information related to benefits will be provided prior to an interview with the hiring manager and/or hiring teams.
How do I find out the rate or salary for a position?
Please list your realistic, desired salary on your application. Interviewing and hiring decisions will not be made solely upon this information. If you are selected to participate in a phone interview, a Quartz recruiter will discuss pay expectations at that time.
Contact Human Resources for assistance.
As of June 8, 2023, our application process is supported by the following major browser versions that are still supported by their publishers and have not been retired or discontinued:
- Internet Explorer 11 (support ended June 2022)
- Safari (on Mac OS X)
- Safari (on Apple iOS devices, 9.0+)
- Most recent version of the natively installed browser on Android devices, 6.0+