Respect is about creating an environment where everyone is treated fairly and with dignity. Everyone’s voice is heard. Employees should be honest and ethical, always.
Responsibility as a core value is about holding oneself and each other accountable, striving to meet Quartz’s standards of excellence and fostering mutual trust.
Quartz is committed to building strong relationships not only with customers and members, but also with teams, departments, and management.
Employee Value Proposition
Our Employee Value Proposition reflects our aspirations for the future of our employees and our organization. Our goal is to create a positive and rewarding culture that values, and is valued, by our employees.
- Create an environment of mutual respect where diversity and inclusion are a top priority.
- Create team and committee structures that provide opportunities and build lasting relationships.
- Offer training and experiences that prepare employees for career-enhancing responsibility.
- Create an environment that allows employees to balance work and personal life with generous paid time off, flextime, and work-from-home options.
- Provide health and wellness activities for our employees.
- Provide a safe, harassment-free work environment in secure facilities.
- Reduce stress by having fun at work.
- Focus on the health of our members by providing valuable benefit options, expansive provider panels, and superior customer service.
- Provide easy-to-use solutions through efficient organization, effective communication, and exceptional teamwork.
- Support the health of our community through charitable giving and paid time off for volunteering.