Quartz empowers everyone to live a life well-lived on their own terms; each one of us is valued for our qualities, abilities, experiences, and passions that drive us.
Quartz is decisive and holds itself accountable for the impact our actions have on the community.
Quartz builds strong relationships to help us best support each other.
Quartz is innovative, creative, and agile in overcoming challenges and creating opportunities.
Employee Value Proposition
The Quartz Employee Value Proposition (EVP) identifies concrete behaviors that affect, intentionally, the company culture.
At Quartz, we ignite well-living.
- Understand our personal role within the community.
- Take meaningful action every day to help create a life well-lived for our communities.
- Dedicate time to volunteer in our communities to give back, build relationships, and learn.
Learning & Development
- Encourage ongoing growth and opportunity through mentorship, training, and education.
- Participate in events and opportunities to learn more about ourselves, our roles, our co-workers, our company, and our communities.
- Curate activities and support for all aspects of our well-being – physical, mental, social, financial.
- Insist on work/life balance through flexibility in schedules, locations and time off.
- Hold space for each other’s self-care.
- Prioritize the well-being and safety of our employees and the security of our facilities and data.
- Break down silos and innovate to overcome challenges and create opportunities for each other and our customers.
- Create an inclusive environment that values the power of diverse talent, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Celebrate the success of co-workers in their mission of providing proactive solutions for our members’ well-living.
- Show up for our co-workers and collaborate as we all work toward the same mission to support our members.
- Have fun and find your spark!