State & Local Members
Digital tools for State & Local members
Quartz MyChart gives you access to your health insurance and UW Health medical information through one secure portal. As a Quartz MyChart member you can:
- View your benefit information
- Check claims status
- Review prior authorizations
- Start an urgent care video visit
- Request ID cards
- Change your Primary Care Provider
- Update your demographic information
- Message Customer Service
Quartz MyChart members with a UW Health provider can:
- Receive test results
- Schedule, cancel, and view appointments
- Send secure electronic messages to your UW Health care team
- View and print selected health issues, medications, allergies, and immunizations
- Feel better, faster with a video or e-visit for certain types of health problems
Quartz members with a Gundersen Health System (GHS) provider can:
Quartz members that use GHS MyCare can access their content through one login via MyChartCentral. Download instructions, and then visit MyChartCentral to get started.
Health & Wellness
The Health & Wellness section of our website provides videos, interactive tools, and other resources to help you better understand the ins and outs of your health plan.
In addition, employees, retirees, and their spouses who participate in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program have access to Well Wisconsin.
- The Healthwise® Knowledgebase is an online encyclopedia that allows you to research symptoms, diagnoses, and treatments and to obtain helpful tips on self-care.