Quartz Pharmacy Program
Quartz offers many kinds of prescription drug coverage.
To learn about your specific drug coverage, log in to MyChart. Then, navigate to the Pharmacy Benefits Tool.
- Look up drug information
- Shop for the best drug prices
- Find a pharmacy
- Check the status of prescription benefit prior authorization requests
- Print your prescription history or tax report
Click here to access the Pharmacy Benefits Tool directly without creating a MyChart account.
You can also view your drug formulary here. The formulary lists the drugs covered on the drug benefit.
Get the App!
Search your app store for MyRxInfo. The app includes all the features of the web version, plus “time to take your meds” reminders, integration with Apple Watch, and more. Have your member ID card handy and follow the prompts to set up your account.
Quartz does not provide pharmacy benefits for:
- State and local government members
Please visit Navitus for information about your prescription drug benefits.
- BadgerCare Plus members
Please call the Department of Health and Family Services at (800) 362-3002 for information about your prescription drug benefits.
- Certain Quartz Align plans (self-funded)
Login to MyCreateHealth to view your plan benefits.
- Medicare Advantage members who did not select a plan with Part D (prescription drug) coverage
- Medicare Select members
- Medicare Supplement members