Quartz is dedicated to supporting you with the resources and guidance you need to succeed on your health and wellness journey — whenever and wherever that may be. From preventive screenings to immunizations and general guidelines, we’re here to keep you informed and feeling confident about what’s best for you and your health.
The checkups, screenings, and immunizations listed are recommended by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). While these are recommendations, we encourage you to talk to your provider about your best options.
- Annual routine physical exam, check blood pressure, vaccine received during the primary series, and the length of time since the last dose was received. Please speak with your provider or visit cdc.gov/coronavirus for more guidance and information.
- Colon cancer: Screening for colorectal cancer in adults ages 76 to 85 is an individual decision, consider your overall health and history of prior screening.
- Hepatitis c: For adults ages 18 to 79.
- Lung cancer: For adults ages 50 to 80 at high risk for lung cancer because they’re heavy smokers or have quit in the past 15 years.
- Influenza (Flu): Annual flu vaccine
- Tdap/Td (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis/tetanus and diphtheria): Adults ages 65 and older may receive a tetanus vaccine (Tdap or Td) every 10 years.
- Zoster (shingles): Adults ages 50 and older should receive a two-dose vaccine series.
- COVID-19 vaccine: The CDC recommends adults age 74+ participate in a primary three-part COVID vaccine series. This series is recommended and followed by a booster dose dependent on the participant’s age, brand of vaccine received during the primary series, and the length of time since the last dose was received. Please speak with your provider or visit cdc.gov/coronavirus for more guidance and information.
- Prostate cancer: Talk to your provider about your risk. Regular screening is not recommended for men who have an average risk.
- Breast cancer: Mammography may no longer be needed for women. Talk to your doctor about what is best for you.
Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO) and Dual Eligible members: Visit the Medicare website to see a complete list of covered preventive care and services, such as annual checkups and preventive screenings.
Use this interactive tool to receive personalized screening recommendations.