As much as we’d love to say goodbye for good, the COVID-19 pandemic – it’s not over. It’s hanging around like an unwelcome visitor, mutating and causing more trouble. Let’s kick it out the door.
New variants are spreading. It’s important that we do our part now to end this pandemic. COVID-19 vaccines are provided at no cost. They can protect you, your family, and your community.
Do you know where you can get a vaccine? Finding out where to get your vaccine is now as easy as entering your ZIP code and the number of miles you’re able to travel.
Here’s where to find a COVID-19 vaccine near you.
Want help making an appointment or have questions? You can call the toll-free vaccine assistance hotline at (844) 684-1064, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Mon-Fri. (Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, and Somali language assistance available.)
Quartz BadgerCare Plus Members: A Few Things You Should Know
You could win a $250 Visa gift card. At Quartz, we’re holding monthly drawings to help bring this pandemic to an end. Every Quartz BadgerCare Plus member who is over age 18 and fully vaccinated from COVID-19 has a chance to win a $250 Visa gift card.
- BadgerCare Plus members over age 18 who are fully vaccinated will automatically be entered in our monthly random drawing. There will be two winners each month through the end of the year.
- No need to do anything. If you’ve been vaccinated this year and you win, we’ll send your $250 VISA gift card in the mail.
You can get a ride to the COVID-19 vaccine site. Non-Emergency Medical Transportation is covered for Wisconsin Medicaid members. Find a last-minute appointment? MTM will provide same-day transportation to COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Learn more.
Still Undecided? Reach Out and Get Your Questions Answered. Your provider is a great source to answer your questions and address your concerns. Other good sources for information and assistance:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The African American Health Network of Dane County
- Latino Health Council of Madison
Vaccine Information from Health Systems
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Minnesota Department of Public Health
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Stay safe and healthy!