Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Gundersen Health System® (GHS)
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
Quartz - Live Healthy
Health & Wellness Programs*
- Earn rewards through Quartz Well, a personalized digital wellness platform designed to reward you for taking care of yourself
- Worksite wellness programs for employers
Not all services apply to all groups. Please call Customer Service at (800) 362-3310 for more details.
View your plan documents online
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance benefit information and billing statements plus the ability to access Gundersen MyCare
- Health Management Programs – From asthma to depression, Quartz helps educate you on living with a chronic condition
Your Quartz ID is also a discount card
Perks & SavingsSM
- Get discounts on massage therapy, acupuncture, eyeglasses and more with participating vendors
The Perks & Savings program is not available to State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program members.
Member satisfaction is priority #1
- 95% overall member satisfaction**
- Fast, friendly, and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Excellent Accreditation***
- Community involvement and support
Based on monthly survey of Quartz members who had claim submissions or customer service inquiries between January and December 2019.
| ||Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation Commercial HMO/POS plans are rated 4 out of 5 in NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2019-2020. Due to COVID-19, NCQA will not release 2020–2021 Health Plan Ratings for any product line. This rating is based upon 2019-2020 Health Plan Ratings..|
Health plans offered by Quartz Health Benefits Plan Corporation, Quartz Health Plan Corporation and Quartz Health Plan MN Corporation.