Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Gundersen Health System® (GHS)
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
Quartz - Live Healthy
Health & Wellness Programs*
- Earn rewards through Quartz Well, a personalized digital wellness platform designed to reward you for taking care of yourself
- Worksite wellness programs for employers
Not all services apply to all groups. Please call Customer Service at (800) 362-3310 for more details.
View your plan documents online
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance benefit information and billing statements plus the ability to access Gundersen MyCare
- Health Management Programs – From asthma to depression, Quartz helps educate you on living with a chronic condition
Your Quartz ID is also a discount card
Perks & SavingsSM
- Get discounts on massage therapy, acupuncture, eyeglasses and more with participating vendors
The Perks & Savings program is not available to State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program members.
Member satisfaction is priority #1
- 94 percent overall member satisfaction**
- Fast, friendly and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Excellent Accreditation***
- Community involvement and support
Based on monthly survey of Quartz members who had claim submissions or customer service inquiries between January and December 2019.
||Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017 – 2018. Quartz has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.
Health plans offered by Quartz Health Benefits Plan Corporation, Quartz Health Plan Corporation and Quartz Health Plan MN Corporation.