About the Rating System
(by clicking on the link/button below, you will leave the Quartz Medicare Advantage website)
5-Stars from Medicare, Again! It’s Our 16th Time!*
Quartz Medicare Advantage plans (HMO) received an overall 5 out of 5 Stars for 2022 – this is the highest rating from Medicare. We started offering Medicare Advantage plans more than 20 years ago with a commitment to providing access to high-quality care and excellent customer service.
How Quartz Stacks Up:
- Quartz has earned a 5-Star Rating a total of 16 times!
- Quartz has achieved a 5-Star Rating more times than any available Medicare Advantage plan in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and Minnesota.
What a 5-Star Rating Means to You
- Quality. Ensuring you get the 5-Star treatment you deserve means you get the checkups, health information, and screenings you need to stay healthy.
- Excellent customer service. Our members inspire us to take our customer service to new heights, and it shows! Our Medicare Advantage plans continually score high for member experience, including getting appointments and care quickly, member satisfaction, and customer service of the health plan.
- Quick plan comparisons. 5-Star Ratings can help you compare Medicare plans based on quality and performance. A 5-Star Rating from Medicare means the plan is considered excellent. Why settle for any plan with fewer than 5 Stars?
- Confidence in coverage.
As a member of one of the top 5-Star Medicare Advantage plans in the country, you can be confident you’re well-covered.
- Year-round enrollment.
If you decide your current Medicare plan doesn’t fit your needs, you have the freedom to switch to a 5-Star Medicare Advantage plan once a year.
*Based on Star Ratings received for Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H5262 (IL/WI/IA) and Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H9834 (MN). Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star Rating system. Star ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.