Quartz Medicare Advantage plans (HMO) received an overall 5 out of 5 Stars for 2022 – this is the highest rating from Medicare. We started offering Medicare Advantage plans more than 20 years ago with a commitment to providing access to high-quality care and excellent customer service.
How Quartz Stacks Up:
- Quartz has earned a 5-Star Rating a total of 15 times!
- Quartz has achieved a 5-Star Rating more times than any available Medicare Advantage plan in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and Minnesota.
- Quartz has 1 of 2 Medicare Advantage plans in the country to earn this designation 10 or more times.
Why a 5-Star Rating Matters
Ratings can help you compare plans based on quality and performance. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star Rating system and factors such as member satisfaction, customer service, chronic care management, and prescription drug services. A 5-Star Rating from Medicare means the plan is considered excellent.
What 5-Stars Means to You
- Quality. Ensuring members get the 5-Star treatment they deserve means they get the checkups, health information, and screenings they need to stay healthy.
- Excellent customer service. Our members inspire us to take our customer service to
new heights, and it shows! Our Medicare Advantage plans achieved a perfect 5-Star Rating for member experience, including getting appointments and care quickly, member satisfaction, and customer service of the health plan.
- Quick plan comparisons. 5-Star Ratings can help you compare Medicare plans based on quality and performance. A 5-Star Rating from Medicare means the plan is considered excellent. Why settle for any plan with fewer than 5 Stars?
- Confidence in coverage.
Members of one of the top 5-Star Medicare Advantage plans in the country can be confident they’re well-covered.
- Year-round enrollment.
If the member decides their current Medicare plan doesn’t fit their needs, they have the freedom to switch to a 5-Star Medicare Advantage plan once a year.
* Based on Star Ratings received for Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H5262 (IL/WI/IA) and Quartz Medicare Advantage plans H9834 (MN). Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star Rating system. Star ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Sources: medicare.gov; CMS 2022 5-Star Ratings Sheet for Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO).