Enroll for 2023 Coverage
Open Enrollment is active now!
The Open Enrollment Period is the time period each year when individuals can review their plan options for the following year. Outside of Open Enrollment, individuals may enroll in coverage only if they have a qualifying event that creates a Special Enrollment Period.
Key Open Enrollment dates
- Nov. 1, 2022 – Open Enrollment begins – choose your 2023 plan
- Dec. 15, 2022 – Deadline to apply for coverage beginning Jan. 1, 2023
- Dec. 31, 2022 – Last day of coverage for your 2022 plan
- Jan. 1, 2023 – 2023 coverage begins; first 2023 monthly payment is due
- Jan. 15, 2023 – Last day of Open Enrollment
Note: For coverage effective Jan. 1, 2023, you must enroll by Dec. 15, 2022. If you enroll Dec. 16, 2022 – Jan. 15, 2023, your coverage will begin Feb. 1, 2023.
What’s new for 2023*
Adult Vision – Includes an annual exam and a $100 hardware benefit for contacts and glasses.
Dental –This benefit includes two annual exams and much more through a large network of dental providers in the Momentum network.
Lab & X-ray – Predictable costs help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. That’s why for 2023, lab and X-ray services have copays, lowering the member cost share for services that were previously subject to deductible and coinsurance amounts.
Value Tier Rx – Maintenance medications often help our members continue to live their best life – that’s why we’ve added Value Tier RX benefit. This benefit adds a tier to the member’s Rx cost-share. This tier provides the lowest cost share and is available for certain drugs. View the drug formulary to see if your prescription is part of the value tier. Link to Formulary.
* Benefits vary based on plan and location- review plan benefit details for exact benefits included
Explore, enroll or renew a health plan; you’ve got options
Does your current plan meet your needs? Simply update any information that may have changed. You’ll be automatically renewed based on the information in your renewal packet. If you have changes or want to explore other plans, follow the options below.
By enrolling in a Quartz Marketplace plan, you may be eligible for additional cost savings.
- You may be eligible for enhanced tax credits, which help lower your premium. Be sure to log into your Marketplace account to update your income to receive the most accurate amount of tax credit savings.
- Cost-share reduction plans lower your out-of-pocket costs, such as deductibles and copays, when you seek covered services.
Already covered directly by Quartz?
- We encourage you to explore your coverage options on the Marketplace.
- You may now be eligible for tax credits to lower your monthly premium.
Visit the Marketplace links below to renew, enroll or change your plan
Quartz Direct Plan
For individuals and families who don’t quality for tax credits through the Marketplace, Quartz has plans that you may purchase directly.
(The only way to get cost saving subsidies is to apply for a Marketplace plan.)