Enroll for 2024 Coverage
The Open Enrollment Period is the time period each year when individuals can review their plan options for the following year. Outside of Open Enrollment, individuals may enroll in coverage only if they have a qualifying event that creates a Special Enrollment Period.
Key Open Enrollment dates
- Nov. 1, 2023 – Open Enrollment begins – choose your 2024 plan
- Dec. 15, 2023 – Deadline to apply for coverage beginning Jan. 1, 2024
- Dec. 31, 2023 – Last day of coverage for your 2023 plan
- Jan. 1, 2024 – 2024 coverage begins; first 2024 monthly payment is due
- Jan. 15, 2024 – Last day of Open Enrollment
Note: For coverage effective Jan. 1, 2024, you must enroll by Dec. 15, 2023. If you enroll Dec. 16, 2023 – Jan. 15, 2024, your coverage will begin Feb. 1, 2024.
Benefit highlights for 2024*
Durable Medical Equipment – Eligible members only pay coinsurance on durable medical equipment, making these needed items more affordable than ever (available with non-HSA plans).
Lab and X-ray services – Affordable care helps you maintain your health with fixed copays for labs and X-ray services.
Dental and vision – Option to add Momentum dental (two exams annually and more) and adult vision benefits (including glasses and contacts) on some plan variants.
Virtual First – Offers a $0 copay for telehealth or virtual primary care, behavioral health, and urgent care (available with non-HSA plans).
$0 medications – No cost to members on the Safe Harbor list of select medications and supplies.
Value Tier Rx Outcomes – This benefit gives you access to lower-cost medications to help improve your health while saving you money. Value-tier medication copays are reduced to as low as $0. Quartz Formulary information
Choice90 – Keep your prescriptions filled with fewer visits through this 90-day supply program for eligible maintenance medications.
*Benefits vary based on plan and location – review plan benefit details for exact benefits included
2024 Plan comparison
See more details about the plans available in your area for 2024. Download the full 2024 plan options chart.
Explore, enroll or renew a health plan; you’ve got options
Does your current plan meet your needs? Simply update any information that may have changed. You’ll be automatically renewed based on the information in your renewal packet. If you have changes or want to explore other plans, follow the options below.
Option 1: Marketplace plan
By enrolling in a Quartz Marketplace plan, you may be eligible for additional cost savings.
- You may qualify for enhanced tax credits, which help lower your premium. Be sure to log into your Marketplace account to update your income to receive the most accurate amount of tax credit savings.
- Cost-share reduction plans lower your out-of-pocket costs, such as deductibles and copays, when you seek covered services.
Currently covered directly by Quartz?
- If you’re interested in a new plan for 2024 you can explore your Quartz coverage options on the Marketplace.
- You may now be eligible for tax credits to lower your monthly premium.
Visit the Marketplace links below
Option 2: Quartz direct plan
For individuals and families who don’t quality for tax credits through the Marketplace, Quartz has plans that you can purchase directly.
You can only qualify for cost-saving subsidies if you apply for a Marketplace plan. Quartz direct plans are not eligible for tax credits through the Marketplace.
Click below to enroll or change your Quartz direct plan
We’re here to help you find the right plan option that works for you and your family. Please contact Quartz Customer Success at (800) 362-3310, or if you have worked with an agent in the past, reach out to them with any questions on your 2024 Quartz plan options.