Physicians Plus is committed to maintaining a mutually respectful relationship with members, and we expect members to assume certain responsibilities described below.
You have the right to:
- Receive quality health care services that are right for you.
- Receive information about Physicians Plus, its services, its practitioners and providers, and members' rights and responsibilities.
- Be treated with respect and recognition of your dignity and right to privacy. You also have a right to the privacy of your medical and financial records, unless you allow their release.
- Participate with practitioners and providers in decision-making regarding your health care.
- A candid discussion of appropriate and medically necessary treatment options for your conditions, regardless of cost or benefit coverage.
- Information about preventive health services including self-care and how to stay healthy.
- Voice complaints or appeals about Physicians Plus or the care provided to you.
- Make recommendations regarding Physicians Plus’ member rights and responsibilities policy.