Have you qualified for extra help but you are still paying a full copayment for your medicine?
If you believe you are paying an incorrect drug copayment and you have qualified for extra help, Quartz Medicare Advantage can help confirm your eligibility*.
We can help you if you have ONE of following documents:
- A copy of the beneficiary's Medicaid card (including the beneficiary's name and eligibility date)
- A copy of a state document that confirms active Medicaid status
- A print out from the state electronic enrollment file showing Medicaid status
- A screen print from the State’s Medicaid systems showing Medicaid status
- Other documentation provided by the State showing Medicaid status
- A letter from the Social Security Administration (SSA) showing that the individual receives Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- An Important Information letter from SSA confirming that the beneficiary is "...automatically eligible for extra help..."
For Institutionalized Members
Institutionalized members may have a zero cost-sharing level. In order for the member to get that benefit, Quartz Medicare Advantage must give Medicare ONE or more of the following documents:
- A remittance from the care facility (institution). The remittance must show a Medicaid payment for a full calendar month.
- A copy of a state document that confirms Medicaid payment to the care facility on behalf of the member for a full calendar month
- A screen print from the state’s Medicaid system showing the member’s institutional status based on at least a full calendar month's stay for Medicaid payment purposes.
*Quartz Medicare Advantage follows Medicare’s Best Available Evidence Policy (By clicking on this link, you will leave the Quartz Medicare Advantage website).