Members’ Frequently Asked Questions
The Quartz® CashCard benefit helps you save on out-of-pocket costs for over-the-counter (OTC) health-related items, fitness memberships, and rides to routine medical appointments. Each member gets a Quartz® CashCard that’s preloaded, activated, and ready to use. Your card’s funds are available to use per quarter/year and don’t carry over to the next.
About the Quartz® CashCard Mobile App
Expand All Close All
Where is the mobile app, and what features does it have?
Search “Quartz® CashCard” in the app store or Google Play, then download for a fast, convenient way to:
- Check card balances: Check available balances for your OTC items or fitness membership, and ride
- Submit requests for fitness benefit, OTC, and rides
- Click to call or email the Quartz Medicare Advantage Customer Success team.
Where in the app can I submit a request for reimbursement?
- From the main screen, choose File a Claim under the I Want To tab
- Next, enter the information for the claim
- Upload a receipt by clicking the camera icon under the Receipt
- Next, attach an image using your device’s camera before submitting it.
- Once processed, Quartz will mail you a check and deduct the amount from your card balance. (Please allow at least 30 days to receive your check.)
Can I use the app to scan OTC items in the store to see if they’re covered?
Not at this time. We expect this feature to be available later this year.