Let Quartz do the work for you!
The Quartz Difference –
- Executive level personal contact
- Clear and understandable communication – we explain the “why” behind our pricing
- Coaching on plan and service details
- Support after the sale – we focus on service, so you can focus on selling
MyPlanTools is your secure portal for –
- Small Group quotes
- Groups’ benefit info
- Customized provider directories
- Benefit eligibility
Quartz = Confidence
When you sell Quartz, you know you’re selling quality.
UW Health at the American Center
UW Health Hospitals & Clinics
- Direct access to more than 1,500 physicians and 250 clinical locations of UW Health - without referrals
- Assistance through the UW Health Welcome Center to help new members choose a UW Health Primary Care Provider (PCP) and transition their care to UW Health
- Access to UW Hospital - Wisconsin's #1 Hospital*
According to 2019-2020 edition of the Best Hospitals guide by U.S. News & World Report.
- Division of UW Health, SwedishAmerican serves patients in northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
- Access to a major acute care hospital, a medical center in Belvidere, the only heart hospital in the region and the largest regional cancer center
- A full spectrum of outpatient, wellness and education programs
UnityPoint Health - Meriter Hospital
UnityPoint Health - Meriter
- Seven convenient primary care locations in Dane County, including Madison, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, Monona, and DeForest-Windsor
- Access to UnityPoint Health – Meriter Hospital in Madison
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Gundersen Health System® (GHS)
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
Quartz - Live Healthy
Health & Wellness Programs**
- Earn rewards through Quartz Well, a personalized digital wellness platform designed to reward you for taking care of yourself
- Worksite wellness programs for employers
Not all services apply to all groups. Please call Customer Service at (800) 362-3310 for more details.
View your plan documents online
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance benefit information, billing statements and portions of your UW Health medical information; plus the ability to link your Gundersen MyCare and / or UnityPoint Health – Meriter MyChart account
- Health Management Programs – From asthma to depression, Quartz helps educate you on living with a chronic condition
Not all services apply to all groups. Members or participants should check their benefit information.
Your Quartz ID is also a discount card
Perks & SavingsSM
- Get discounts on massage therapy, acupuncture, eyeglasses and more with participating vendors
Member satisfaction is priority #1
- Our Marketplace plans received an overall Quality Rating of 5 out of 5 stars***
- 94 percent overall member satisfaction****
- Fast, friendly and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Excellent Accreditation*****
- Community involvement and support
Based on monthly survey of Quartz members who had claim submissions or customer service inquiries between January and December 2018.
Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017 – 2018. Quartz has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.
Health plans offered by Quartz Health Benefits Plan Corporation and Quartz Health Plan Corporation.