UW Health at the American Center
- Direct access to more than 1,700 physicians at seven hospitals and more than 80 outpatient sites with no referrals needed
- Assistance through the UW Health Welcome Center to help new members choose a primary care provider and transition their care to UW Health
- Access to UW Hospital - Wisconsin's #1 Hospital*
UnityPoint Health - Meriter Hospital
UnityPoint Health - Meriter
- Seven convenient primary care locations in Dane County, including Madison, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, Monona, and DeForest-Windsor
- Access to UnityPoint Health – Meriter in Madison, a 448-bed community hospital providing a complete range of medical and surgical services
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Gundersen Health System
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 22 counties
Quartz - Live Healthy
Health & Wellness Programs**
- Earn rewards through Quartz Well, a personalized digital wellness platform designed to reward you for taking care of yourself
- Worksite wellness programs for employers
View your plan documents online
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance benefit information, billing statements and portions of your UW Health medical information; plus the ability to link your Gundersen MyCare and / or UnityPoint Health - Meriter MyChart account
- Health Management Programs – From asthma to depression, Quartz helps educate you on living with a chronic condition
Not all services apply to all members or participants. Please see your benefit documents for more information.
Member satisfaction is priority #1
- 95% overall member satisfaction***
- Fast, friendly, and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Accreditation****
- Community involvement and support
Your Quartz ID is also a discount card
Perks & Savings
- Get discounts on massage therapy, acupuncture, eyeglasses and more with participating vendors
According to 2020-2021 edition of the Best Hospitals guide by U.S. News & World Report.
Not all services apply to all groups. Please call Customer Service at (800) 362-3310 for more details.
Based on monthly survey of Quartz members who had claim submissions or customer service inquiries between January and December 2019.
Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation Commercial HMO/POS plans are rated 4 out of 5 in NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2019-2020. Due to COVID-19, NCQA will not release 2020–2021 Health Plan Ratings for any product line. This rating is based upon 2019-2020 Health Plan Ratings.
Plans for members/groups based in Wisconsin are offered by Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation; plans for members/groups based in Iowa and Illinois are offered by Quartz Health Plan Corporation or Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation and plans for members/groups based in Minnesota are offered by Quartz Health Plan Minnesota Corporation.