The Quartz Difference –
- Executive level personal contact
- Clear and understandable communication – we explain the “why” behind our pricing
- Coaching on plan and service details
- Support after the sale – we focus on service, so you can focus on selling
UW Health at the American Center
- Direct access to more than 1,700 physicians at seven hospitals and more than 80 outpatient sites with no referrals needed
- Assistance through the UW Health Welcome Center to help new members choose a primary care provider and transition their care to UW Health
- Access to UW Hospital - Wisconsin's #1 Hospital*
UnityPoint Health - Meriter Hospital
UnityPoint Health - Meriter
- Seven convenient primary care locations in Dane County, including Madison, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, Monona, and DeForest-Windsor
- Access to UnityPoint Health – Meriter in Madison, a 448-bed community hospital providing a complete range of medical and surgical services
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Gundersen Health System
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 21 counties
Quartz - Live Healthy
Health & Wellness Programs**
- Earn rewards through Quartz Well, a personalized digital wellness platform designed to reward you for taking care of yourself
- Worksite wellness programs for employers
View your plan documents online
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance benefit information, billing statements and portions of your UW Health medical information; plus the ability to link your Gundersen MyCare and / or UnityPoint Health - Meriter MyChart account
- Health Management Programs – From asthma to depression, Quartz helps educate you on living with a chronic condition
Not all services apply to all members or participants. Please see your benefit documents for more information.
Member satisfaction is priority #1
- Our Marketplace plans received an overall Quality Rating of 4 out of 5 stars***
- 94% overall member satisfaction****
- Fast, friendly and accurate local customer care
- NCQA Excellent Accreditation*****
- Community involvement and support
Your Quartz ID is also a discount card
Perks & Savings
- Get discounts on massage therapy, acupuncture, eyeglasses and more with participating vendors
According to 2019-2020 edition of the Best Hospitals guide by U.S. News & World Report.
Not all services apply to all groups. Please call Customer Service at (800) 362-3310 for more details.
CMS rates qualified health plans (QHPs) offered through the Exchanges using the Quality Rating System (QRS), which is based on third-party validated clinical measure data and QHP Enrollee Survey response data. CMS calculates ratings annually on a 5-star scale, and ratings may change from one year to the next. For more information, please see CMS’s Health Insurance Marketplace®Quality Initiatives website.
Based on monthly survey of Quartz members who had claim submissions or customer service inquiries between January and December 2019.
| ||Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation Commercial HMO/POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017 – 2018. Quartz has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.|
Plans for members and groups based in Wisconsin are offered by Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation; plans for members / groups based in Iowa and Illinois are offered by Quartz Health Plan Corporation and plans for members / groups based in Minnesota are offered by Quartz Health Plan Minnesota Corporation.