Exceeding Customer Expectations is Our No. 1 Goal at Quartz
We know great service doesn’t happen by accident. It takes commitment to a “service first” philosophy and a team approach to continuous improvement to get results like ours – an overall member satisfaction rating of 94 percent.*
Service first starts with feedback
We start by measuring how we’re doing. Quartz has an established process to gather feedback that includes ongoing telephone surveys with members. We get a real-time, dynamic snapshot of our service levels and can react quickly to make improvements.
Here’s how it works –
- If a member is new to Quartz or has called Quartz Customer Service or had a recent claim, they may be randomly chosen to participate in a telephone survey.
- A third-party representative may call on behalf of Quartz between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The call will come from a local (608) area code and show “Quartz” in the caller ID.
- The member will be asked questions on topics like access to providers, benefits or coverage and service received.
- Answers are confidential and will not affect health benefits or result in a sales call.
- We encourage honest feedback that will help us improve service levels.
Your endorsement matters
Please share this information with Quartz members and encourage them to participate in the survey if they are called. And, visit QuartzBenefits.com/membersatisfaction to see how we’re doing.
*Based on monthly survey of Quartz members who had claim submissions or customer service inquiries between January and December 2017.