ProHealth on the Elite Network
We have you covered, no matter what your needs.
Quartz offers four levels of coverage to choose from. The level you choose determines, on average, how much Quartz will pay for certain covered medical costs** –
- Gold: 80%
- Silver: 70%
- Bronze: 60%
- Catastrophic: Variable
All Quartz plans provide a set of preventive care services without a copayment, coinsurance or deductible when provided by in-network providers.
As a Quartz member you have direct access to –
- More than 3,000 UW Health providers in more than 300 locations – without referrals
- Pediatric Specialists at American Family Children's Hospital – without referrals
- ProHealth Care's complete regional integrated network – without referral
Find a Doctor in the Elite Network
*According to 2017-2018 edition of the Best Hospitals guide by U.S. News & World Report.
Being a Quartz member really has its rewards! Receive incentives through –
- Quartz Well – a new personalized digital wellness program that is
simple, flexible, and rewarding. It is designed to reward you for taking care of yourself, whatever your fitness level, wherever you’re at.
- Subscribers age 18 and older can earn $100 for single plans.
- Family plans offer $100 for the subscriber and $100 for the subscriber’s spouse (or domestic partner).
- Digital platform that makes it easy to create and track health goals.
- Automatic points for a range of preventive services, such as an annual exam and immunizations through a network provider.
- Perks & SavingsSM – get discounts on a range of services and products just by showing your Quartz ID card.
ProHealth on the Elite Network is available to individuals and families living in Waukesha County.
Guaranteed Access to UW Health and ProHealth Care Hospitals and Clinics
- Direct access to more than 3,000 UW Health providers in more than 300 locations – without referrals
- Access to the entire ProHealth Care system of doctors and hospitals
- Earn rewards in the digital Quartz Well personal wellness program
- Earn incentives through health management programs, such as 9 Months & MoreSM
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance and portions of your UW Health medical information
- Our Marketplace plans received an overall Quality Rating of 5 out of 5 stars***
- Fast, friendly and accurate local customer care NCQA Excellent Accreditation****
- Community involvement and support
Plans in each category pay different amounts of the total covered costs of an average person’s care. This takes into account the plans’ monthly premiums, deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximums. The actual percentage
you’ll pay in total or per service will depend on the services you use during the year.
||Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017 – 2018. Quartz has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.
Health plans offered by Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation.