Prime Individual and Family Plan Options
We have you covered, no matter what your needs.
Quartz offers four levels of coverage to choose from. The level you choose determines, on average, how much Quartz will pay for certain covered medical costs** –
- Gold: 80%
- Silver: 70%
- Bronze: 60%
- Catastrophic: Variable
All Quartz plans provide a set of preventive care services without a copayment, coinsurance or deductible when provided by in-network providers.
With the Prime network, you have direct access to –
- More than 1,500 UW Health providers in more than 250 locations – without referrals
- Pediatric Specialists at American Family Children's Hospital – without referrals
- UW Health Hospitals & Clinics – rated #1 in Wisconsin*
Find a Doctor in the Prime Network.
*According to 2017-2018 edition of the Best Hospitals guide by U.S. News & World Report.
Being a Quartz member really has its rewards! Receive incentives through –
- Quartz Well – our personalized digital wellness program that is
simple, flexible and rewarding. It is designed to reward you for taking care of yourself, whatever your fitness level, wherever you’re at.
- Subscribers age 18 and older can earn $100 for single plans.
- Family plans offer $100 for the subscriber and $100 for the subscriber’s spouse (or domestic partner).
- Digital platform that makes it easy to create and track health goals.
- Automatic points for a range of preventive services, such as an annual exam and immunizations through a network provider.
- Perks & SavingsSM – get discounts on a range of services and products just by showing your Quartz ID card.
The Prime Network is available to individuals and families living in Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson and Sauk Counties.
Access to UW Health
- Access to UW Health – without referrals
- Access to the UW Health Welcome Center – If you're looking for a UW Health Clinic in Dane County, the UW Health Welcome Center will help you choose a UW Health PCP and transition your care to UW Health
- Earn rewards in the digital Quartz Well personal wellness program
- Earn incentives through health management programs
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance and portions of your UW Health medical information
- Our Marketplace plans received an overall Quality Rating of 5 out of 5 stars***
- Fast, friendly and accurate local customer care NCQA Excellent Accreditation****
- Community involvement and support
Plans in each category pay different amounts of the total covered costs of an average person’s care. This takes into account the plans’ monthly premiums, deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximums. The actual percentage
you’ll pay in total or per service will depend on the services you use during the year.
Unity’s Commercial Insurance (HMO / POS) plans were rated 4.5 out of 5 in NCQA’s Private (Commercial) Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2018-2019. Unity is also Accredited for their Marketplace HMO plan, which is the highest level of accreditation that a Marketplace plan can achieve, and Unity has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status for its Commercial HMO / POS plans from NCQA since 2002.
This health plan is underwritten by Unity Health Plans Insurance Corporation.