Performance Network Individual and Family Plan Options
We have you covered, no matter what your needs.
Quartz offers four levels of coverage to choose from. The level you choose determines, on average, how much Quartz will pay for certain covered medical costs** –
- Gold: 80%
- Silver: 70%
- Bronze: 60%
- Catastrophic: Variable
All Quartz plans provide a set of preventive care services without a copayment, coinsurance or deductible when provided by in-network providers
As a Quartz member, you have direct access to –
- SwedishAmerican Hospitals and Clinics
- Pediatric Specialists at American Family Children's Hospital – without referrals
- UW Health Hospitals & Clinics – rated #1 in Wisconsin*
Find a Doctor in the Performance Network.
*According to 2017-2018 edition of the Best Hospitals guide by U.S. News & World Report.
Being a Quartz member really has its rewards! Receive incentives through –
- Quartz Well – a new personalized digital wellness program that is
simple, flexible, and rewarding. It is designed to reward you for taking care of yourself, whatever your fitness level, wherever you’re at.
- Subscribers age 18 and older can earn $100 for single plans.
- Family plans offer $100 for the subscriber and $100 for the subscriber’s spouse (or domestic partner).
- Digital platform that makes it easy to create and track health goals.
- Automatic points for a range of preventive services, such as an annual exam and immunizations through a network provider.
- Perks & SavingsSM – get discounts on a range of services and products just by showing your Quartz ID card.
The Quartz Performance Network is available to individuals and families living in Boone, Ogle, Stephenson, or Winnebago County.
Access to Care
- Access to SwedishAmerican Hospitals and Clinics
- Guaranteed access to UW Health Hospital - Wisconsin's #1 Hospital*
- Earn rewards in the digital Quartz Well personal wellness program
- Earn incentives through health management programs
Easy Tools and Helpful Resources
- MyChart – Secure online access to your health insurance and portions of your UW Health medical information
Plans in each category pay different amounts of the total covered costs of an average person’s care. This takes into account the plans’ monthly premiums, deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximums. The actual percentage
you’ll pay in total or per service will depend on the services you use during the year.
Health plans offered by Quartz Health Plan Corporation.