At Quartz, our company values are clear:
We respect and value the differences and perspectives of our employees, customers, and communities. Our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts support our values by:
- Creating an inclusive workplace environment.
- Teaming up with community collaborators to improve diversity awareness.
- Educating, building, coaching, and promoting diversity and inclusion.
- Being accountable and measuring the impact, influence, and path of our efforts.
Basic human and civil rights are critically important, as are issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion
We have listened and learned from our employees, customers, and communities as they have expressed emotions that span from anger to frustration to exhaustion about the history of social injustice and inequities in our country.
Quartz promotes the health and well-being of people. We owe it to ourselves and each other to do better. At this moment, regardless of our past efforts and good intentions, it’s clear we as an organization, as well as a society, need to do more and at a faster pace.
The Quartz executive team believes it is necessary to condemn systemic racism and the continued oppression of our communities of color. In alignment with our core values, we stand for anti-racism, diversity, equity, and inclusion for all.
- We stand with our Black employees, customers, and communities in our network service areas, across our country and around the world.
- As an anti-racism organization, we vow to intentionally identify and discuss issues of racism and color and the impacts they have on our organization, systems, and people.
- We challenge ourselves to understand and correct any inequities we may discover and gain a better understanding of ourselves in the process.
- We are committed to supporting and being actively involved in the communities we serve to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion, and eradicate systemic racism.