The Online Pharmacy Benefits Tool allows you to quickly see if your medication is covered and get an estimate of how much your prescriptions will cost before you buy them!
Have you ever been at a doctor’s appointment where a new medication was recommended? Most people want to know more about the medication, especially if it is covered and what it will cost at the pharmacy. The good news is that if you have Quartz prescription coverage, you can find out what your cost will be, just by logging into QuartzMyChart.
Once you’re logged in, access “Pharmacy Benefits” under the Quartz umbrella below “Forms & Resources >> Online Tools”.
A new page will load, and you can choose to –
1. See if your medication is covered and if there are any restrictions.
2. See an estimate of how much you will pay.
3. Check to see if your medication is covered in 90-day supplies.
4. Get drug information in easy-to-understand language. Find out if there are any drug interactions. Identify drugs based on their markings.
5. Find an in-network pharmacy. Details include hours, the phone number and interactive map with directions.
6. View the status of prior authorizations in real-time. Check for approvals and denials.
7. View and print a drug history with PersonalHealthRx®
Want to learn more?
Login to Quartz MyChart and select Pharmacy Benefits.
Don’t have MyChart? Signing up is quick and easy!