You may have heard of population health, but what does it really mean? At Quartz, population health is our ongoing commitment to help our members live life to the fullest, by supporting you when you’re sick, but aspiring to keep you healthy. In essence, we support your total health and well-being. With each person who gets healthier, the community’s collective state of well-being improves.
- We start by partnering with the best doctors and care providers to deliver the right care, at the right cost, at the right time.
- When you’re not interacting with your health care team, we ‘ll help you live your best life. From health coaching to complex case management to interactive online tools, you’ll find support for diabetes, asthma, low back pain, mental health, pharmacy needs and more.
Customer Experience (CX)
Customer experience is the “how” behind everything we do as a health plan. Your overall experience has many components that go well beyond friendly customer service, such as –
- Are you able to understand our materials the first time you read them?
- Can you find what you’re looking for on our website?
- Did we respond to your questions promptly and correctly?
- Do you feel supported by Quartz regardless of your medical needs?
Our approach to your total care and well-being has earned Quartz top quality scores from national accreditation groups year after year –
- Our Senior Preferred Medicare Advantage HMO plans have been awarded the highest overall rating of five out of five stars from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for the 2020 plan year.*
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has recognized Quartz Health Benefit Plans Corporation (QHBPC) among the nation’s highest-rated health insurance plans for its commercial HMO / POS products. QHBPC’s overall rating was 4.5 out of 5 in NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2018-2019.
- Quartz was voted No.1 Health Insurance Company for the InBusiness Executive Choice Awards. Your health is our priority.
Even with these results, we are always looking to improve the ways we meet your needs and improve the health of the communities we serve. That’s why we survey portions of our membership throughout the year, so we can hear from you directly. If you receive a survey, please respond with your feedback so we can do better and be better. For you.