Waukesha, Wisconsin is a city once famous for its “healing” hot springs, famous residents and for being the site of the first legal forward pass in football history. Today, this growing Milwaukee suburb is popular for its vibrant business community, fine schools, and proximity to the best of Southeast Wisconsin. If you live in Waukesha and want excellent health care coverage for you and your loved ones, consider Unity Health Insurance Company.
Continue reading to learn about our available network options, how to get individual or family coverage, and the benefits of becoming a Unity member.
Waukesha, Wisconsin Health Care Plan Options
Unity’s ProHealth on the Elite Network offers four types of plans with access to UW health physicians and specialists near you. Select Gold, Silver, Bronze or Catastrophic options, depending on the amount coverage you need and your budget.
How to Get Health Care in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Regardless of the plan you choose, you’ll find doctors, health care facilities and pharmacies near you.
- Browse local doctors and specialists in the Waukesha area
- Browse local health care facilities, including ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Browse local pharmacies, including CVS
Unity Member Benefits
Unity members in Waukesha receive numerous benefits, including:
- Access to UW Health physicians and specialists—without referrals
- Valuable wellness reward programs for making healthy choices
- Discounts at participating vendors when you show your Unity ID card
- Convenient and secure online access to your insurance and medical information through MyChart
Need more information? Contact our knowledgeable health insurance staff for help selecting the best plan for you and your family today.
Waukesha Health Insurance Resources
*Unity Health Plans’ Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2016 – 2017. Unity has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.