As Wisconsin’s oldest incorporated village, Sauk City is home to many area residents who enjoy the area’s beautiful landscape and welcoming community. Headquartered right here in Sauk City, we are Unity Health Insurance company, and we offer flexible health plans and numerous perks for becoming a member. Read below to learn more about our plans, how to get care and additional member benefits.
Sauk City, Wisconsin Health Care Plan Options
Your plan options include Gold, Silver, Bronze or Catastrophic options in our Prime Network. All provide access to UW Health physicians and specialists without a referral.
Browse Prime Network plans.
How to Get Health Care in Sauk City, Wisconsin
No matter where you live in Sauk City, you’re just a short distance from doctors, health care facilities and pharmacies that will care for you.
- Find doctors and specialists in your neighborhood
- Browse nearby health care facilities, including Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- View conveniently located local pharmacies
Unity Member Benefits
As one of the nation’s highest-rated health plans*, Unity provides the medical coverage you need while offering these additional health and wellness benefits:
- Earn cash back for working out at an approved health club and making other healthy choices
- Fast and friendly customer service
- Online account access through MyChart
Sauk City Health Insurance Resources
*Unity Health Plans’ Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2016 – 2017. Unity has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.