As you get ready for the beginning of a new year and the health-related resolutions this time of year often brings, don’t forget about Quartz Well. It has lots of great resources and benefits to support our members’ wellness journeys.
New additions –
- Members can earn 1 points / day for self-reporting exercise.
- Members can now receive points for seeking treatment virtually via telehealth, for convenient access to care
New enhancements –
- More points will be awarded for completing a personal health risk assessment. This assessment is a great way to get a wellness score and solid understanding of your current health measures and areas to improve.
- Earn more points for completing online Wellness Workshops. These self-paced, online, personalized health workshops are a great resource for many health topics.
- Members can also earn points for participating in a walk, run or bike community event.
Same great features –
- Participants will earn 2,000 points for syncing a fitness device.
- The health risk assessment continues as a key component to establish current health baselines and identify opportunities for improvement
- Numerous prevention and health related activities, to help Quartz members engage and be rewarded for their efforts.