We know great service doesn’t happen by accident. It takes commitment to a “service first” philosophy and a team approach to continuous improvement to get results like ours – an overall member satisfaction rating of 94 percent.*
Service first starts with feedback
We start by measuring how we’re doing. Quartz has an established process to gather feedback that includes ongoing telephone surveys with members. We get a real-time, dynamic snapshot of our service levels and can react quickly to make improvements.
Here’s how it works –
- If your plan is new to Quartz or if your employees have called Quartz Customer Service or had a recent claim, they may be randomly chosen to participate in a telephone survey.
- A third-party representative may call on behalf of Quartz between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The call will come from a local (608) area code and show “Quartz” in the caller ID.
- Participants will be asked questions on topics like access to providers, benefits or coverage and service received.
- Answers are confidential and will not affect health benefits or result in a sales call.
- We encourage honest feedback that will help us improve service levels.
*Based on monthly survey of Quartz members who had claim submissions or customer service inquiries between January and December 2017.