Boasting one of the state’s top school systems, a flourishing business community, and a prime location only five minutes from Madison, it’s not surprising that Middleton, WI has consistently ranked highly on Money’s annual ranking of America’s Best Places to Live.
It’s also no surprise that many Middleton residents put Unity at the top of their list when selecting the best local health insurance. Read below to learn which Unity health insurance plans are available for you and your family, how to get care and additional member benefits.
Middleton, Wisconsin Health Care Plan Options
With a Gold, Silver, Bronze or Catastrophic plan on Unity’s Prime Network, you’ll have guaranteed access to UW health physicians and specialists near you.
View local Prime Network plans.
How to Get Health Care in Middleton, Wisconsin
No matter which plan you choose, you’ll find outstanding doctors, facilities and pharmacies near you.
- View doctors and specialists in and around Middleton
- View health care facilities near you, including UW Health-University Hospital & Children’s Hospital
- View local pharmacies in your neighborhood
Unity Member Benefits
There's a reason Unity members in Middleton enjoy a wealth of benefits, including:
- Your choice of more than 1,400 local and network UW Health physicians
- Rewards and incentives through a variety of health, wellness, and prevention programs
- Outstanding customer service from fast and friendly representatives
- Access to My Chart, a convenient online tool that lets you send messages, schedule appointments, view test results and more
Get an online quote today and enjoy peace of mind of knowing you have one of the nation’s highest rated health plans* on your side. Contact our knowledgeable staff for help selecting a plan that’s right for you today.
Middleton Health Insurance Resources