The city of Jefferson is located 35 miles west of Milwaukee and 25 miles east of Madison, and offers the comforts of small town living and access to the resources of larger metropolitan areas. Unity takes pride in providing a similar balance for its health insurance members and their families.
Our health plans provide friendly, personalized health care, and advanced medical technology right here in Jefferson. Read on for more information about our local network options, how to get care and exceptional member benefits.
Jefferson, Wisconsin Health Care Plan Options
Unity’s Prime Network gives you access to UW health physicians and specialists near you. Choose our Gold, Silver, Bronze or Catastrophic plan to accommodate your coverage needs.
Browse Prime Network plans.
How to Get Health Care in Jefferson, Wisconsin
In each plan, you’ll find doctors, health care facilities and pharmacies close to you.
- Find doctors and specialists near you
- Locate health care facilities near you
- Find pharmacies in your Jefferson neighborhood
Unity Member Benefits
There's a reason Unity is one of the Unity members in Jefferson enjoy a wealth of benefits, including:
- Your choice of more than 1,400 local and network UW Health physicians
- Rewards and incentives through a variety of health, wellness, and prevention programs
- Outstanding customer service from fast and friendly representatives
- Access to My Chart, a convenient online tool that lets you send messages, schedule appointments, view test results and more
Get an online quote today and enjoy peace of mind of knowing you have one of the nation’shighest rated health plans* on your side. Contact our knowledgeable staff for help selecting a plan that’s right for you today.
Jefferson Health Insurance Resources
*Unity Health Plans’ Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2016 – 2017. Unity has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.