Johnson Creek, WI residents enjoy the quintessential small-town atmosphere and a picturesque location along the Creek. Unity Health Insurance in Johnson Creek helps its residents live a healthy lifestyle by offering programs and services that promote health and wellness. Read on to learn more about how we can help you be well.
Weight Loss Programs in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
Losing weight can be challenging, but with the right resources at your side, you can achieve your weight loss goals. We offer an arsenal of programs and support for all members at every stage of the weight management journey, including
- Up to $200 in rewards each year through Fitness FirstSM & More for staying active
- Online or in-person classes like Weight Watchers® or DIET FREE
- Vendor discounts on a variety of servicesthat support weight management, from acupuncture to martial arts classes
Quitting Smoking in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
Unity offers a wealth of tobacco cessation resources, from prescriptions to classes and health coaching that make it easier to take the first step toward quitting, including:
- 12-week tobacco cessation course with an online, interactive community
- One-on-one private conversations with your health coach
- $0 copays on prescriptions like Nicotine gum, patches, lozenges, and Chantix™
Fitness Programs in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
When life gets busy, it can seem harder to squeeze workouts into your schedule. Not when you’re a Unity member! We offer many fitness opportunities for you to get out there and move, including health and wellness classes right here in Johnson Creek.
As one of the nation’s highest-rated health insurance plans*, we are committed to helping you be well. Begin browsing health insurance plans in Johnson Creek, WI. For help selecting the best plan for you, contact our customer service team today.
*Unity Health Plans’ Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2016 – 2017. Unity has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.